Manage your council tax via My Account. It’s easy.
Once you set up a My Account and add your council tax and benefits account to it you can:
- view details of your council tax account
- check the outstanding balance/instalments
- set up a direct debit
- change your bank details for an existing direct debit
- apply for sole occupier discount
- use the move in/out option
- amend your council tax account
- manage your housing benefit or council tax support account
You will not be able to use My Account move in/out option if:
- you are moving abroad - addresses abroad will not have a postcode and unfortunately will not be accepted
- you moved into the borough more than 60 days ago or want to tell us about a move happening more than 30 days from now.
In these circumstances please contact us about your move.