Coronavirus (COVID-19) information in your language
This is our central resource of COVID-19 public health messages in multiple languages. Each of these videos has been volunteered by a member of Hammersmith & Fulham Council staff, with the aim of helping to keep members of our community safe. Please share these videos with anyone who might find them useful.
Public health message videos in:
- Farsi / فارسی
- Hindi / हिन्दी
- Polish / Polskie
- Portuguese / Português
- Punjabi / ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
- Romanian / Română
- Russian / русский
- Somali / Soomaali
- Spanish / Español
- Thai / ไทย
Transcripts of the words spoken
Hello. My name is ....... and I work for Hammersmith & Fulham Council.
I have some important information about coronavirus.
We need your help to keep everyone safe from COVID-19, to stop the spread of the virus, and to save lives.
You can help by:
- staying at home as much as possible
- by wearing a face covering or mask when on public transport, or visiting the shops
- by staying two metres away from others when away from your home
- by regularly washing your hands, using soap and water, for more than 20 seconds each time
- and, if you are contacted by NHS Test and Trace, by self-isolating at home for 14 days.
The symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a new continuous cough
- a high temperature
- a loss of taste or smell.
If you are suffering any of these, you should immediately self-isolate, and arrange to be tested by calling the NHS on 119.
Please stay safe, and help to keep everyone in Hammersmith & Fulham safe.