Information about community groups

Find a charity or voluntary group

Directory of groups

Find a voluntary group in H&F using the Sobus community directory.

The list is currently being updated, please contact them for further information:

020 7952 1230

Community Investment Team - who do we fund?

Our grants programmes continue to support a broad range of local services and organisations. Read about past and current funded services.

There are over 500 active voluntary sector organisations in the borough and details of these can be found in the Sobus community directory .

Do you want to volunteer?

Support your neighbourhood, meet new people, share your skills.

Contact the H&F volunteer centre

Advice and Employment Shepherds Bush

Advice and support for residents seeking help with accessing employment or who require support to remain in work. See more on our advice centres.

Community Legal Service Partnership

The Community Legal Service (CLS) is a network of quality assured providers of information and advice about people's rights. It aims to improve access to justice, particularly for people who are most in need of help. Visit our Community Legal Service Partnership page.

Support groups

Victim support - protection of vulnerable adults.

Support for children

Early help services

Family information service

Children's services complaints

Armed forces 

What you can do to help support our local armed forces community.

Complaints about community groups

If you have a complaint about a local group or organisation you should raise this with them directly. All groups should have a complaints procedure that you can obtain. If you are still not satisfied with the group's response to your complaint, and IF they are a group funded by the council, you can raise your complaint with the Community Investment Team.