Primary school admissions
If your child was born between 1 September 2015 and 31 August 2016, they will be starting reception in primary school from September 2020.
The national closing date for applications is 15 January 2020 and the national offer date is 16 April 2020.
The eAdmissions site is open for you to register your details and to make an application for a reception place.
If there are exceptional circumstances as to why you are unable to submit your application before the closing date, you must indicate this when you apply. If you don't do this, email us as soon as possible.
The Starting school 2020 brochure (pdf 6.2MB) provides you with information about schools in the area as well as useful guide on how to apply for a school.
Hints and tips leaflets
Please make use of our new hints and tips leaflets which we have now provided in Arabic and Somali as well.
- Hints and tips 2020 primary leaflet (pdf 1.9MB)
- Hints and tips 2020 primary leaflet (Arabic) (pdf 1.9MB)
- Hints and tips 2020 primary leaflet (Polish) (pdf 882KB)
- Hints and tips 2020 primary leaflet (Somali) (pdf 1.9MB)
- Hints and tips 2020 primary leaflet (Spanish) (pdf 770 KB)
020 8753 1085
145 King Street