Determined admission arrangements for 2022-23
Any changes to school admission arrangements must be consulted on for at least six weeks before they can be made.
Decisions about admissions for community schools are made by the council. For academies and voluntary aided (church) schools, decisions are made by the governing body. Once a decision has been made the arrangements are considered as ‘determined’.
Admission arrangements must be determined by 28 February and published for public viewing by 15 March 2021.
Arrangements for schools following a period of consultation
Admissions policies 2022-23
(All the pdfs linked below will download from the school's website).
- Ark Burlington Danes Academy admissions policy 2022-23 (pdf 384KB)
- Ark Bentworth Primary Academy admissions policy 2022-23 (pdf 180KB)
- Ark Conway Primary Academy admissions policy 2022-23 (pdf 259KB)
- Fulham Bilingual admissions policy 2022-23 (pdf 362KB)
- Holy Cross RC School reception admissions policy 2022-23 (pdf 108KB)
- Queen's Manor Primary School admissions policy 2022-2023 (pdf 247KB)
- Sacred Heart High School
- St Augustine’s Catholic Primary School admissions policy 2022-23 (word)
- St John's Walham Green CE Primary School admissions policy 2022-23 (pdf 689KB)
Arrangements for schools and academies that did not propose changes, or were not required to consult
- Hammersmith & Fulham community schools
These are: Addision, Avonmore, Brackenbury, Flora Gardens, Kenmont, Melcombe, Miles Coverdale, Old Oak, Sir John Lillie, Normand Croft, Wendell Park and Wormholt Park
- Greenside admissions policy 2022-23 (pdf 323KB)
- St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School admissions policy 2022-23 (pdf 503KB)
- Lady Margaret Year 7 admissions policy 2022 (pdf 185KB)
- London Oratory Year 7 admissions policy 2022 (pdf KB)
- Phoenix Academy