Cut-off distance maps
The maps provided are for Hammersmith & Fulham schools that used distance from home to school to decide how places were offered for entry in September 2017. If a higher resolution version of a map is required, please contact the school admissions team.
Due to the large size of these maps, we recommend you view them using a computer rather than a mobile phone or tablet.
If a map is not shown for a school it will usually be for one (or more) of the following reasons:
- The school gave priority to applicants that met religious requirements and distance was not a key factor
- The school was not full so all applicants could be offered a place regardless of where they live
- The school used random allocation (lottery) to decide the order of offering places.
If you would like more detailed information about how places were offered for each school in the borough please refer to the 'Starting School' brochure or the 'Moving on Up' brochure.
Many parents apply to schools in neighbouring Kensington & Chelsea and Westminster. You will find the same information on both websites.
Primary school maps
- Ark Conway Primary Academy (pdf 450KB)
- Avonmore Primary School (pdf 750KB)
- Brackenbury Primary School (pdf 600KB)
- Earl's Court Free School Primary (pdf 750KB)
- Greenside Primary School (pdf 500KB)
- John Betts Primary School (pdf 400KB)
- Kenmont Primary School (pdf 450KB)
- Miles Coverdale Primary School (pdf 550KB)
- Queen's Manor Primary School (pdf 550KB)
- Sulivan Primary School (pdf 600KB)
- Thomas's Academy (pdf 550KB)
- Wendell Park Primary School (pdf 450KB)
- West London Free School Primary (pdf 500KB)
Secondary school maps
- Ark Burlington Danes Academy (pdf 6.2MB)
- Fulham Cross Girls' School (pdf 1.3MB)
- Hammersmith Academy (pdf 5.9MB)
- Lady Margaret School (pdf 3.7MB)
- West London Free School (pdf 1MB)
School admission cut off maps for schools in Westminster and schools in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea