The Government is changing the way it funds schools across the country. This is likely to have a negative impact on Hammersmith & Fulham schools.
Hammersmith & Fulham Council opposes such a reduction in funding to our schools.
You can see what we’ve said so far about this issue below:
- Local schools face £2.8million in government funding slash (19 January 2017)
- Help H&F fight 'disastrous' government plans to slash school funding (16 December 2016)
- H&F stepping up fight to protect school funding (29 July 2016)
- H&F to work with parents to protect school funding (16 June 2016)
- H&F Council vows to fight plans to slash school funding (4 February 2016)
If you would like to stay informed about the local impact of the new school funding scheme sign up below: