History of the LCSP
Local Safeguarding Children Partnership for Hammersmith & Fulham.
In 2012, Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea and Westminster, joined together to create the Tri-Borough Local Safeguarding Children’s Board and then become the three-borough Local Safeguarding Children Partnership (LSCP) in 2019.
The three-borough LSCP arrangement ended on 31 March 2021.
On April 1 2021 Hammersmith & Fulham Council formed a new sovereign Local Safeguarding Children Partnership in order to ensure the safety and wellbeing of children and young people in the borough.
- Safeguarding Adolescents, including children and young people with disabilities.
- Increasing awareness and strengthening the response to domestic abuse.
- Increasing awareness and strengthening the response to mental health, with focus on child’s mental health.
- Transitional safeguarding.
- The 'Voice of the Child' to be weaved through all the priorities.
LSCP annual report
Hammersmith & Fulham LSCP are pleased to share their first Annual Report as a sovereign LSCP.
This report covers the period from the beginning of the H&F LSCP in April 2021 until December 2022.
The report explains how the new LSCP has been structured, some important facts and figures, as well as highlighting some of the key pieces of work that have been undertaken during that period.