H&F Youth Achievement Awards
Celebrating the achievements and talents of the youth in our borough
The Hammersmith & Fulham Youth Achievement Awards have been organised by our Youth Council and the Young Hammersmith & Fulham Foundation, with the support of local businesses and organisations.
The awards celebrate the diversity of achievement and talent of H&F’s youth.
Nominations closed on Wednesday 16 January 2019.
General award criteria
The nominations can be from peers, teachers, youth or social workers and practitioners, for young people aged 11-25 who live, work or go to school in the borough of Hammersmith & Fulham and relate to achievements made within the past two years.
Nominators must give reasons why they are nominating.
- Young person who has made a significant contribution to others – eg young carers, to their family, to their school, or to a local organisation
- Young leader – a young role model who has motivated and inspired others
- Achievement in education – a young person who has made excellent progress/attainment in education
- Young volunteer – a young person who has made an active and significant contribution to the community
- Young artist of the year – across all the creative arts such as art, music and dance
- Young innovator of the year – a young entrepreneurial/technological innovator
- Community champion – a young person who has championed a real, positive change in the community
- Overcoming adversity – a young person who has overcome and persevered through challenges
- Green champion – a young person who has championed a positive change for the local environment
Video: Deputy Youth Mayor Maddy Sala introduces the awards
Nominations closed on Wednesday 16 January 2019. All entries will be considered by a panel of judges.
Finalists in each category will be invited to a Youth Gala at St Paul's Church, Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, W6 9PJ on Tuesday 26 February 2019, from 7pm to 9pm.