Traffic-free Christmas Market – Saturday 1 December 2018
- When: Saturday 1 December, 10am-5.30pm
- Where: King Street and Lyric Square, Hammersmith, W6
- Tube: Hammersmith
Get into the festive spirit early this year at the traffic-free Hammersmith Christmas market on Saturday 1 December from 10am to 5pm.
Once again, the bustling King Street will be full of stalls, food and street entertainment, with live music performances across the pedestrian-friendly market and on the stage at Lyric Square.
There will be something for all the family from mulled wine to a visit from the main man himself, Santa. The crimson-clad gift-giver will be joined by the Mistletoe Belles, who will bring the perfect excuse for kisses under the mistletoe, and the seven-foot tall Cocky Robins, to name but a few of the spectacular street performers on show on the day.
For more information call Sonia Gorniak on 020 8753 6911 or email Sonia.Gorniak@lbhf.gov.uk.
Lyric Square stage
Country and bluegrass.
|11:30-12:00||The Lyric Young People
Original songs from talented youth.
|12:00-13:00||Irish Cultural Centre
A mix of Irish music and song.
A female a cappella harmony chorus singing festive favourites.
|14:00-15:00||Lunch Special Band
Bluegrass and country.
Local musician from Shepherds Bush, acoustic fusion music.
A cappella all-female barbershop group from Imperial College University.
Balkan and gypsy music.
Busking programme, Pod 1, Hammersmith roundabout
- 10:30-12:30 - Jonathan Owens, Spanish guitarist
- 12:30-14:30 - Zoe Wren, folk guitarist
- 14:30-16:00 - Dave Brown, folk music
- 16:00-17:30 - Andreas Liberos, acoustic fusion music
Busking programme, Pod 2, King Street outside H&M
- 10:30-12:30 - Flo Duo, acoustic pop, jazz and folk
- 12:30-14:30 - George Price Chapman, stick player
- 14:30-15:15 - Take Note, a cappella all-female barbershop group
- 15:15-16:00 - Amy Chu
- 16:00-17:30 - Sophie and Sofia, violin duo
Busking programme, Pod 3, King Street outside New Look
- 10:30-12:00 - George Price Chapman, stick player
- 12:00-13:30 - Fabio Cicala, vintage jazz and pop classics
- 13:30-15:30 - Balamouk, Balkan and gypsy music
- 15:30-17:30 - Rosie Ash, folk singer-songwriter
Busking programme, Pod 4
- 10:30-12:00 - Teathetrumpet, brass instrument duo
- 12:00-13:30 - Solanana & Gabriel
- 13:30-15:30 - Jonathan Owens, Spanish guitarist
- 15:30-17:30 - Jayne Reya