Support and recognition for commitment to employee wellbeing
Welcome to Hammersmith & Fulham's resource hub for businesses / organisations committed to employee wellbeing. Here you will find introductory information on the London Healthy Workplace Award and links to a wide range of resources to support your healthy workplace.
Do you want to get support and recognition for your commitment to employee health and wellbeing in your company or organisation? Register your interest in the London Healthy Workplace Award today.
- What is the London Healthy Workplace Award?
The London Healthy Workplace Award is an accreditation scheme led by the Mayor of London's Office and supported by Public Health England. It acts as a template for good practice and recognises London employers who invest in their employees' health and wellbeing.
The scheme supports organisations of all sizes across public, private and voluntary sectors in creating workplaces where employees can flourish.
- What are the benefits?
- Get the best out of your workforce
- Fully-funded consultancy from an expert in workplace health and wellbeing
- A clear structure to develop health and wellbeing plans and benchmark your organisation against an independent set of standards
- Recognition as a top employer in London
- How to get involved
Once you have registered, you will be contacted to discuss the scheme in more detail.