Reopening for business during Covid-19
Covid-19 restrictions remain in place across England and certain businesses must remain closed.
Further businesses and venues were permitted to open on Monday 12 April.
- Business settings permitted to open on 12 April (GOV.UK)
- Full four-step roadmap for reopening businesses and venues in England (GOV.UK)
Meanwhile, we’re working hard to support local businesses through the Covid pandemic with our Shop Local Shop Safe campaign.
Have you put up your NHS QR code poster?
Find out if your business needs to display an NHS QR code poster to help stop the spread of Covid.
Get coronavirus tests for your employees
Ask your employees to get a free rapid lateral flow test at one of our H&F testing centres, or order one online (NHS.UK).
Apply for extra outdoor space with H&F’s Our Space is Your Space scheme
We’re once again offering local business owners the chance to use extra outdoor space as the national lockdown is eased.
How to work safely during Covid-19
When businesses begin to reopen and people return to their workplace, the Government has provided specific guidelines to working safely during the Covid-19 crisis for different sectors of the economy.
The Covid-19 Secure guidelines includes advice and information for businesses on social distancing, carrying out risk assessments in accordance with the Health and Safety Executive, PPE, customer safety, employee safety, and more.
- Working safely during Covid-19 guidance – how to make your business Covid-19 Secure (GOV.UK)
- Download the government’s Staying Covid-19 Secure poster (GOV.UK pdf 61KB)
- Download the H&F Covid-19 Secure poster for shops (pdf 103KB)
- Download the H&F Covid-19 Safe Distancing safety poster (pdf 88KB)
Worried about returning to work?
The H&F Law Centre runs an employment advice clinic every Friday from 2pm to 5pm.
Contact the H&F Law Centre team on 020 8148 5274 for more details.