Local Restrictions Support Grant (LRSG) (for closed businesses)
Local Restrictions Support Grant (LRSG (for closed businesses) Addendum) is open for applications and is available to businesses that are registered for business rates with H&F Council and were required to close during the national lockdown from 5 November to 2 December 2020.
This includes non-essential retail, leisure, personal care, sports facilities and hospitality businesses.
- Be registered for business rates with H&F Council and be the ratepayer
- Have been open to serve customers inside business premises until 4 November 2020
- Be closed or have moved to a take-away, delivery or click and collect service
How much will my business get?
The amount you get depends on the rateable value of the business property that you occupy. For every 28 days of lockdown period:
- If your rateable value is £15,000 or less you will receive £1,334
- If your rateable value is over £15,000 and less that £51,000 you will receive £2,000
- If your rateable value is £51,000 or more you will receive £3,000