New free digital marketing course for local businesses
With the Covid-19 national lockdown requiring many businesses to close, Hammersmith & Fulham Council is helping local businesses to boost their online presence.
The new free digital marketing workshops form part of the work we are doing to support businesses during the pandemic.
The virtual workshops will help give business owners the digital skills they need to promote their business online.
Who can attend?
The training is open to all businesses in H&F and local residents looking to start a new business.
What will the training content include?
The workshops will focus on:
- Building simple marketing strategies
- Mobile marketing
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Maximising your ROI
What are the time and dates of the training?
There are 5 separate course dates to choose from with each course consisting of two sessions (each session lasts three hours and will take place via Zoom). Each course is open to 30 people.
The time and dates are:
- Course 1 - January 25 and January 26, 6pm to 9pm
- Course 2 - February 1 and February 2, 6pm to 9pm
- Course 3 - February 8 and February 9, 6pm to 9pm
- Course 4 - February 15 and February 16, 6pm to 9pm
- Course 5 - February 22 and February 23, 6pm to 9pm
The content for each course is the same, you do not need to sign up for more than one course.
For more information please contact Sam Ridley at email@example.com