H&F Enterprise Club
Come down to the H&F Enterprise Club for free business advice
Whether you are just thinking about starting a business, in the process of setting one up or have already started and want to grow, the H&F Enterprise Club is here to help.
Our sessions are at Work.Life, Kings House, 174 Hammersmith Road, W6.
Our monthly Enterprise Club will give you the opportunity to:
- meet and network with fellow local entrepreneurs
- workshops where you can learn how not to make the mistakes new businesses commonly commit
- training and seminars across a wide range of topics including accountancy, marketing and social media.
This free service is only available to residents and borough-based businesses. To find out more and to get on the mailing list please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8753 5585
Work.Life in Hammersmith features a mix of private offices (for teams of 2-60 people) and creative hot desking space with shared kitchens and private phone booths. Every member benefits from the essentials – ninja-fast wifi, free meeting rooms and printing.
Monthly Enterprise Club Master Class upcoming dates
All events take place on a Wednesday at 6.30pm to 8.30pm and take place at Work.Life Hammersmith.
- 4 December: Powerful presenting - networking and voice projection
- 15 January 2020: Optimise your website for business success
- 29 January 2020, 6pm to 7.30pm: WordPress for the small business
- 12 February: How to work with influencers on Instagram to promote your product
- 18 March: Start-up funding club
- 22 April: Boost productivity through better data management
- 20 May: Effective marketing with social media (part 1). Using the Marketti app - a mobile platform for markets and individuals who want to be noticed (part 2)
- 17 June: I want to start a food business
- 15 July: Cybersecurity awareness for businesses
Extended Enterprise Club Standard Sessions
These sessions take place at Fulham Library
- 11 December, 11.30am to 12.30pm: Start -up surgery
- 22 January 2020, 12.30 to 2pm: How to create a Digital Marketing plan