H&F Enterprise Club
Come down to the H&F Enterprise Club for free business advice
Whether you are just thinking about starting a business, in the process of setting one up or have already started and want to grow, the H&F Enterprise Club is here to help.
Our sessions are at Work.Life, Kings House, 174 Hammersmith Road, W6.
Our monthly Enterprise Club will give you the opportunity to:
- meet and network with fellow local entrepreneurs
- workshops where you can learn how not to make the mistakes new businesses commonly commit
- training and seminars across a wide range of topics including accountancy, marketing and social media.
This free service is only available to residents and borough-based businesses. To find out more and to get on the mailing list please email email@example.com or call 020 8753 5585
Work.Life in Hammersmith features a mix of private offices (for teams of 2-60 people) and creative hot desking space with shared kitchens and private phone booths. Every member benefits from the essentials – ninja-fast wifi, free meeting rooms and printing.
Monthly Enterprise Club Master Class upcoming dates
All events take place on a Wednesday at 6.30pm to 8.30pm and take place at Work.Life Hammersmith.
- 9 October: How to grow your brand using Instagram
- 16 October: How to ensure your business gets paid (Part 1) Start-ups on a small budget (Part 2)
- 23 October: Understanding how your motivation makes a difference to your clients
- 13 November: HR Essentials - How to grow your team (Part 1) Mindfulness for the business environment (Part 2)
- 20 November: How to sell on social media
- 4 December: Powerful presenting - networking and voice projection
- 15 January 2020: Optimise your website for business success
- 12 February: How to work with influencers on Instagram to promote your product
- 18 March: Start-up funding club
- 22 April: Boost productivity through better data management
- 20 May: Effective marketing with social media (part 1). Using the Marketti app - a mobile platform for markets and individuals who want to be noticed (part 2)
- 17 June: I want to start a food business
- 15 July: Cybersecurity awareness for businesses
Extended Enterprise Club Standard Sessions
These sessions take place at Fulham Library
- 10 October, 6pm - 7.30pm: Interactive session on growing your fashion business
- 6 November, 11.30am - 12.30pm: Business funding options
- 21 November, 6.30pm to 7.45pm: Security Best Practices for Business Success, Fulham Library
- 11 December, 11.30am - 12.30pm: Start -up surgery
- 22 January 2020, 12.30 – 2pm: How to create a Digital Marketing plan