Helping you manage your money
OnePlace Hub offers free and impartial advice and support to help you manage your finances.
We understand that keeping on top of your finances can be extremely daunting and we are here to support you every step of the way.
Our team is made up of experienced professional staff who are on hand to provide tailored advice to help you manage your money and deal with debt. They can help and advise you about:
- personalised options and solutions to get you free of debt
- priority and non-priority debts
- how to budget and manage your money
- how credit works
- dealing with debt and exploring how to maximise your income
- planning, anticipating and responding to changes in your financial circumstance
- savings and information on obtaining a bank account
- benefit changes such as Universal Credit, benefit cap and bedroom tax
- the Local Housing Allowance cap and benefit restrictions
- and much more.
Get in touch
Working in partnership with other council departments and partners we will help you work out a plan.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 07880 026356 or 07879 896137