Chestertons Polo in the Park
Chestertons Polo in the Park is an annual event at Hurlingham Park. It brings together a dazzling combination of international polo and family entertainment to form an unforgettable day out.
Three days of matches will take place on Friday 9, Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 June 2017.
Residents living near Hurlingham Park will be entered into a first chance draw (Ballot Draw A) and are eligible for 600 free tickets.
The following streets are eligible for the Ballot Draw A free tickets:
- Alderville Road
- Ashington Road
- Bettridge Road
- Broomhouse Lane
- Broomhouse Road
- Cortayne Road
- Cristowe road
- Daisy Lane
- Dolby Road
- Edenhurst Avenue
- Ewald Road
- Foskett Road
- Grimston Road
- Hurlingham Gardens
- Hurlingham Road
- Linver Road
- Melbray Mews
- Napier Avenue
- Peterborough Road
- Ranelagh Gardens
- Ranelagh Avenue
- Sulivan Court
- Sulivan Road
Once Ballot Draw A has taken place and 600 tickets allocated, any remaining applicants from the identified streets will be re-entered into Ballot Draw B for 1,000 free tickets – for all Hammersmith & Fulham residents with borough postcodes.
The remaining tickets will be distributed to borough schools.
To enter the ballot, please send your name, full address including postcode, email address and phone number to: email@example.com or Events Park Team, Hammersmith Town Hall, King Street, London W6 9JU.
Ticket ballot – key dates
- Ballot opens on Thursday 30 March 2017 at 8pm.
- Ballot closes on Sunday 7 May 2017 at midnight.
- Successful ticket winners will be notified by Wednesday 10 May 2017 by email (or phone to those without email) to confirm they have won the ballot.
- Successful ticket winners will be able to collect their tickets in person from Fulham Library SW6 from 12 May until 4 June 2017.
Ticket ballot – general rules
- For the ballots, only ONE application per household is permitted.
- Each household is eligible for four tickets.
- Tickets are for a variety of event days – and will be allocated for either Friday 9, Saturday 10 or Sunday 11 June 2017. It is not possible to request tickets for specific days or seats, as they are chosen at random.
- Requests for free tickets from addresses other than those postcodes registered within the borough will not be put into the Free Ticket Ballot draw.
- Applications for free ballot will close at midnight on 7 May 2017. Entries postmarked after this date or messages/calls received after this date will not be put into the ballot.
- Entry into the Free Ticket Ballot does not automatically entitle applicants to tickets, but a place in the draw.
- Successful applicants are selected at random.
- Tickets should NOT be purchased as gifts. They are only valid for use by the original applicant (and their guest(s) where applicable).
- Free tickets are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold, nor advertised for sale, anywhere.
- All ticket ballot applicants must be 18 years or over.
- Residents who are unsuccessful will still be able to go and watch polo by purchasing full price tickets at the Ticketmaster website.
- Successful applicants will be contacted by email to confirm they have been successful and that tickets will be available for collection in person from Fulham Library from 12 May – 4 June 2017.
- Residents will be required to bring their copy of email confirmation or provide proof of address and sign for receipt of their tickets.
- Any tickets not collected by 4 June 2017 will be allocated to schools within the borough.