Have you claimed your one-off Council Tax Energy Rebate Payment of £150?
The payment is to help you with the rising cost of your energy bills. The closing date is Wednesday 31 August.
More than 27,000 households in Hammersmith & Fulham have already received it. You may be entitled if your property is in bands A-D and you have not already received your payment.
Apply below for the £150 payment. There is a simple form to complete. It will only take a few minutes. You will need your property reference number which can be found on your council tax bill and your bank account details.
If you need help, or cannot apply online, call us on 020 8753 6681.
If you’re struggling to pay your bills, visit our Cost-of-Living Crisis page for more information on the support available, and practical money-saving ideas.
With bills increasing and inflation at over 9 per cent, Hammersmith & Fulham council is doing everything we can to support local residents during the Cost-of-Living Crisis.
That is why we have:
- frozen council tax and the cost of services across the council
- abolished home care charges for elderly and disabled residents
- provided free breakfasts for primary school children
- supported the local foodbank and local charities, and
- expanded advice services for those in need of extra support.
Please visit our Cost-of-Living Crisis page for more information on the support available.
Want to read more news stories like this? Subscribe to our weekly e-news bulletin.