Young people aged 16 and 17
- You can get your 1st dose of a COVID-19 vaccine if you're aged 16 or 17.
- The NHS will contact you when it's your turn to get the vaccine.
- You'll be invited to a local NHS service such as a GP surgery.
- You cannot book your appointment online.
- Some walk-in COVID-19 vaccination sites are offering the vaccine to people aged 16 and 17. You can check if a site is available near you.
People aged 18 and over
- You can get a COVID-19 vaccine if you're aged 18 or over.
- You can book appointments at a larger vaccination centre or pharmacy now, or wait to be invited to go to a local NHS service.
- You can also book your vaccinations if you will turn 18 in the next 3 months.
The sooner we’re all vaccinated, the sooner we can see our friends and get London back to normal. The Covid vaccine is safe, effective and gives you the best protection from coronavirus. Hear from some of the local residents who have already received their vaccine.
- Book your coronavirus vaccination
- Call 119 free of charge (7am to 11pm, seven days a week) to book your appointment.
- Walk-in – Find a walk-in COVID-19 vaccination site
Pop-up vaccination clinics and bus
Further information and frequently asked questions about the vaccine
If you have any questions about the vaccine, getting to the vaccine centre or facilities at the centre please contact the H&F CAN helpline on Freephone 0800 145 6095, open 8am to 6pm seven days a week, or email: email@example.com