Leading minds and disruptive innovators will talk about the future of tech in White City this week.
The event will explore the impact that technology and tech businesses are going to have on our lives over the next five years and how businesses will manage these changes.
Topics of discussion include Brexit, the rise of AI, increased public awareness of the implications of tech on privacy, and wider public policy concerns about the power of ‘big tech’.
The speakers on the day include:
- Helene Steiner - Open Cell co-founder
- Grace Boswood - COO of BBC Design & Engineering
- Emmanuel Ayoola - Generating Genius
- Dan Cobley - Blenheim Chalcot
- Dave Ranyard: CEO of Dream Reality Interactive
For more information visit the Upstream website.