There’s a lot to be proud of in Hammersmith & Fulham and it’s all thanks to our fantastic community.
That’s why we’ve launched the H&F Civic Honours: for contribution to civic life – giving you the chance to celebrate those who make you love to live in H&F.
To nominate someone, just fill out the short form by clicking the button below.
“I’ve lived in the borough for most of my life, and our committed, compassionate community makes me proud to call Hammersmith & Fulham home,” said Cllr Sue Fennimore, Deputy Leader of H&F Council.
“These awards are our chance to say thank you to those people who make a difference – so get in touch and tell us who you are proud of.”
You may have been bowled over by a single act of bravery or been impressed by the consistent kindness of voluntary groups. Whoever you’re grateful for, this is your chance to say thank you by nominating them for one of these categories.
- Most dedicated volunteer
- Acts of courage and compassion
- Contributions to art and culture
- Contributions to heritage
- Sporting achievements
- Young people’s achievements (people aged under 25)
- Most dedicated teacher
- Most dedicated carer
- Community spirit
- Improving our environment
- Lifetime achievement
- Bringing people together
- Celebrating diversity
- Contributions to health and wellbeing
- Most dedicated social worker
You can nominate anyone who lives, works, studies or volunteers in H&F, or any community organisation working in the borough. You can’t nominate yourself but if you’ve done something you’re proud of, you can encourage others to put your name forward.
Nominees will have
- Gone the extra mile to provide services and improve the quality of life for local people
- Given outstanding service to the community over a number of years or in connection with an exceptional event or emergency
- Benefitted the community through volunteering or other activities
- Brought credit to the borough at a national level through business, academic, sporting, artistic or cultural achievements.
Nominate someone now
Nominations close on Sunday 7 January.
All entries will be considered by a panel of judges.
The awards ceremony
Finalists in each category will be invited to a gala dinner and awards ceremony at Hammersmith Town Hall on Thursday 1 March. Please consider your availability on this date.