Are you looking to start your own business? Need some office space that is affordable and close to home?
The ground floor of the building will be a mix of hot desking and private offices featuring all the essentials for a good day at the office when it opens in the new year.
Hammersmith & Fulham Council want to create more affordable and flexible co-working hubs in the borough for entrepreneurs, start-ups and existing businesses looking to grow in H&F.
“Starting your own business can be extremely expensive so we want to make it easier for entrepreneurs to go into business in H&F by reducing office costs,” said Cllr Andrew Jones, H&F Cabinet Member for Economic Development and Regeneration. “We want to continue to build on the co-working hubs we have in H&F and welcome more start-ups and businesses to the borough.”
The facilities in Kings House include:
- 500MB WiFi
- Free printing
- Meeting rooms equipped with TV screens, phone conferencing and white boards
- Private phone booths
- Fully-kitted kitchen
- Reception desk from 8.30am to 5.30pm
Never have enough time for breakfast in the mornings? Don’t worry. There will be a breakfast service as well as beer and pizza nights for members plus free yoga and free access to events hosted in the space.
There are three types of membership on offer at Kings House:
- Flex: Pay-as-you-go hot desking. Flex members can hot desk and use the facilities from £3.50 an hour by simply tapping in when they arrive and tapping out when they leave.
- Local: A monthly hot desking membership for £250 a month.
- Resident: Use the private offices which range in size from two to 50 people. The offices come fully furnished and resident members have 24/7 access to the space – price on application.
If you are interested, please visit the Work.Life website to arrange for a tour of the latest workspace in H&F.