Are you looking for a new job? Want to upskill with some training? If so, come to Hammersmith Town Hall next week to see what is on offer.
WorkZone – in partnership with Hammersmith & Fulham Council and Westfield shopping centre – is hosting the Hammersmith & Fulham Jobs Fair on Tuesday (12 September) from 10am to 3pm in the Assembly Hall.
“We want Hammersmith & Fulham to be the best place to work and live in Europe. Our WorkZone has a great track record at bringing together local businesses and local people.” Cllr Andrew Jones, H&F Cabinet Member for Economic Development and Regeneration.
“There will be something for everyone here, whether you are looking to get back into work or preparing for a career change. The advice, training and work opportunities on offer will hopefully get you closer to that goal.”
There will be a chance to discuss current job vacancies, work experience and training opportunities with members of the Work Zone team at the event in Hammersmith.
The WorkZone, based in Shepherds Bush Library, is a dedicated free service which helps local people to secure jobs. It assists jobseekers to:
- Learn about opportunities in retail, customer service, construction, hospitality industries and much more
- Access the latest available jobs at Westfield London
- Get one-to-one advice towards finding work and starting an apprenticeship
- Access the best skills training to prepare you for employment
- Get advice from a dedicated recruitment advisor, and
- Learn about opportunities to work for major companies and household brands
Meanwhile, the National Careers Service will also be offering a free advice workshop from 11am as well as one-to-one sessions throughout the H&F Jobs Fair.
By sending us a comment, you are agreeing to our publishing policy.