Thinking of starting a new business? Eager for advice to help your company grow? You can get all the support you need to help flourish at an event later this month.
The Hammersmith & Fulham Means Business event takes place at Hammersmith Town Hall on Thursday 17 March between 9am and 5pm.
The full day of networking, education, advice and support includes:
- A start-up seminar from Natwest where new businesses can receive up to £1,000 worth of free support.
- A seminar on the journey of a new business – from start-up to reality
- A borough showcase stand , with a display of new products from local small business starts-ups – meet the creators and hear their story
- Plus many advice stands, free 1-2-1 advice sessions and the opportunity to network with other new entrepreneurs.
Held in partnership with business support group Your Business Community, the free event will see small businesses - from new start-ups to the long established - come together under one roof.
“We are very lucky to have such an entrepreneurial spirit in H&F, with so many fantastic and diverse businesses,” said Cllr Andrew Jones, H&F Cabinet Member for Economic Development and Regeneration.
“Small local businesses are not just the lifeblood of our economy they help define H&F’s identity. We want to help them flourish.”
The main exhibition, featuring more than 30 companies, will provide the opportunity for local businesses to promote their goods and services to a group of fellow entrepreneurs.
There will be a one-to-one advice clinic where start-ups and established business owners can discuss specific issues, problems and ideas with experts in many different fields including accounting, law, marketing and sales.
Educational seminars will be held throughout the day which will include the following:
- A start-up master class
- Must have social media marketing tips
- Perfecting your elevator pitch
- From concept to reality, the journey of a new business
In addition there will be two speed networking sessions giving businesses the opportunity to have mini meetings with up to 100 other attendees.
There are approximately 17,000 businesses in the borough, employing more than 128,000 people generating around £9.3billion towards the borough’s economy.
Click here for more information and to book your place.
You can also contact Nicki Burgess from the H&F Business Investment Team on 020 8753 5695 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.