Do you have a favourite business the borough would not be the same without? If so, there are just hours left to nominate your favourite traders in the H&F Brilliant Business Awards.
More than 2,500 nominations for a wide variety of businesses have been submitted – but there is still time to share your voice and have the chance to win a fantastic prize.
“There are some fantastic businesses in the borough,” said Cllr Andrew Jones, H&F Cabinet Member for Economic Development and Regeneration.
“From patisseries to pest controllers, salons to dentists, this is your chance to show your gratitude for all their hard work and put yourself forward for a potential prize at the same time.
“But be quick. There are only hours to go before entries close.”
Visit www.lbhfbba.com by midnight on Thursday 12 November to nominate your favourite business in one of three categories:
- Best Fulham Business
- Best Hammersmith Business
- Best Shepherds Bush Business
All voters will be entered into a draw to win some fantastic prizes, including:
- One-hour teeth whitening session worth £325 at Kings Dental Clinic in North End Road, West Kensington
- Hire of a Harley Davidson from Warr’s Harley Davidson in King’s Road
- A £150 voucher for Cherry Red salon in Hadyn Park Road, Shepherds Bush
- Tickets to a show at Bush Hall in Uxbridge Road, Shepherds Bush
- A meal for two at Azou north African restaurant in King Street, Hammersmith.
Winners of both the public vote and the judges’ prize will be announced at the grand gala on Thursday 19 November at Hammersmith Town Hall.
Visit www.lbhfbba.com by midnight on Thursday 12 November to vote for your favourite business.