The lift in Hammersmith Library is currently not in use.
Unfortunately there is only stair access to the Learning Zone and Local Studies area on the first floor. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause
Services available at Hammersmith Library
- Popular fiction including crime and science fiction
- Popular non-fiction including health, business, biographies, travel and computer books
- Children’s board books and picture books
- Children’s story books/information books and teenage fiction
- Selection of spoken word and large print
- Popular newspapers/magazines and quick choice reference books
- Homework club
- Reading groups
- Under-5s sessions
- Photocopying, and printing facilities are available (colour and black & white)
- Food bin to collect donated tinned and dried goods for redistribution through the Hammersmith & Fulham foodbank
Hammersmith computer suite
A suite of nine computers with internet access, selected Microsoft Office and other applications.
Children’s PCs provide free internet access for Hammersmith & Fulham school children. PCs with selected Microsoft Office and other applications and games, suitable for homework, educational and recreational use.
Sunday 11am - 5pm
All our libraries close on Bank Holidays, for details please visit Library closure dates
|Library:||Enquiries, renewals and computer bookings 020 8753 3820|
|Address:||Shepherds Bush Road
Near Hammersmith underground station, opposite the police station.
Step free access into the main Building from Shepherds Bush Road
Lift access from the main library to the Local Studies/Archives and the Learning Zone spaces on the first floor
Disabled toilet facility available
Page last updated: 22/12/2015