Hammersmith Temporary Library
Hammersmith Library on Shepherds Bush Road is closed for refurbishment. Work started in October 2013 and is due for completion by Summer 2014. If you want to find out more, please read the press release » Hammersmith Library refurbishment underway
Temporary library at 181 King Street
Services available at Hammersmith Temporary Library
- Popular fiction including crime and science fiction
- Popular non-fiction including health, business, biographies, travel and computer books
- Children’s board books and picture books
- Children’s story books/information books and teenage fiction
- Selection of spoken word and large print
- Popular newspapers/magazines and quick choice reference books
- Homework club
- Reading groups
- Under-5s sessions
- Photocopying, and printing facilities are available (colour and black & white)
Hammersmith computer suite
A suite of nine computers with internet access, selected Microsoft Office and other applications.
Children’s PCs provide free internet access for Hammersmith & Fulham schoolchildren. PCs with selected Microsoft Office and other applications and games, suitable for homework, educational and recreational use.
Sunday 11am - 5pm
Closure dates for 2014
|Library:||Enquiries, renewals and computer bookings 020 8753 3820|
|Address:||181 King Street
Near Ravenscourt Park underground station, next to Hammersmith Town Hall.
|Accessibility:||Fully accessible public toilet with baby changing facilities.|
Page last updated: 31/03/2014