The LBHF Volunteer Work Placement scheme actively seeks to open up opportunities to residents who are disabled, long term unemployed or returning to work after childcare to develop their skills and work experience.
We welcome applications from unemployed Hammersmith & Fulham residents who:
- are in need of basic work experience to improve confidence and motivation
- need to develop work place skills and experience to enable them to progress onto further training leading towards employment goals
- have demonstrated a commitment to gaining employment but require practical work experience to compliment training and/or qualifications
- have recently been made redundant and want to keep experience and skills up to date while applying for new employment
- are aged 16+ (there is no maximum age limit to participate on the scheme)
How to apply
Applicants must live in the borough of Hammersmith & Fulham.
All applicants must complete the Volunteer Application Form.
Applicants should demonstrate how a work placement can support them to meet their employment or personal goals and will be matched to work placement opportunities which match their skills.
For more information, contact Lesley Grant 020 8753 6548 email@example.com
Volunteering in our libraries
We welcome volunteers for libraries and opportunities include supporting homework clubs and the events like the Summer Reading Challenge, helping customers with ICT and learning and also being able to work in the Archives. For more information contact your local library or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated: 25/09/2015