The Taxicard Scheme is run by Hammersmith & Fulham Council and London Councils. It provides subsidised taxi transport for people who have serious mobility impairment and difficulty in using public transport.
You are entitled to a Taxicard if you are:
- in receipt of the higher rate mobility supplement of disability living allowance
- in receipt of higher rate attendance allowance
- in receipt of a war pension mobility supplement
- registered as blind or severely visually impaired
- a Hammersmith and Fulham blue badge holder
and you are:
- a resident of Hammersmith & Fulham
Copies of the original certificate of entitlement or entitlement notice, proof of your permanent residence in the Borough and proof of identity will be required. Please do not send original documents.
Taxicard application form (PDF, 462 kb)
For additional information please visit www.londoncouncils.gov.uk/services/taxicard/ (opens new window)
For further information please contact the Accessible Transport Team
For more information about disability benefits available see disability homepage, and for information
about applying for a blue badge, please visit www.lbhf.gov.uk/bluebadges (opens new window).
Page last updated: 16/10/2013