Carers - please help us to help you
If you are a carer you may receive a letter in the post in the next few weeks asking you to take part in a national survey about being a carer.
The aim of the survey is to help us improve and develop services for carers so will ask for your views on the support provided to help you with the person you look after and in particular, how your caring for others has affected your own quality of life.
All answers are completely confidential. For more information, contact Nadia Husain on 020 7361 2552, freephone 0800 587 0072 or e-mail HSSCustomercare@rbkc.gov.uk
H&F Carer Helpline
Do you look after someone with a long term illness or disability? H&F carer support service could help you.
- We could look at ways of supporting you to take a break
- We can tell you about other services that could help you
- You could get access to a range of events and activities
- You can get advice on benefits and services for carers
- You can talk to our carer support workers in confidence
- You could get help for the person you look after
- You could meet others in similar situations at our support groups
- You can get a free information pack and newsletters
To find out more contact:
Bishop Creighton House
374-380 Lillie Rd,
London SW6 7PH
020 7386 9417
The helpline is your first point of contact if you need any information or advice about being a carer.
You should also telephone this number if you want to apply for a one off carers' small grant (in most instances carers' small grant applications can be done by telephone) or be referred for a full carers' assessment to access regular packages of care such as respite breaks