Careline and telecare
Most of us want to stay as independent as we can in our own homes. There are now many gadgets and services that can help with that, including alarms in your home.
For information on the range of services available, see the People First website.
In H&F, the council may be able to offer help through the Careline service
Careline provides security through a telephone link to your home, providing help at a touch of a button, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Thanks to a monitoring service, trained operators can respond immediately to residents' needs. Careline's solutions help residents maintain their independence and live in their own home for as long as possible.
The following services are available to all age groups:
- Help with social and medical emergencies
- Support to combat domestic violence and racial harassment
- Advice on dealing with bogus callers
- Help with short-term medical problems
- Security advice – to increase your confidence when living on your own
Following an assessment, Careline can provide assistive technology equipment known as telecare. This includes:
- Big button phones
- Falls monitors
- Smoke alarms
- Bogus caller alarms
- Wandering monitors
- Bed sensors and monitors
- Automatic lights (these switch on and off as you get in and out of bed)
For further information:
|Opening hours:||Careline is open 365 days, 24 hours a day|
|Office:||0208 741 4008 (all calls are recorded and monitored)|
Hammersmith Town Hall
Page last updated: 04/03/2015