See building control services contact details for more information.
- Our qualified and experienced building control surveyors offer quality assured, professional and impartial advice to residents and developers about adhering to building regulations.
- The surveyors are on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to respond to reports of dangerous buildings and structures.
- All surveyors can be contacted directly via telephone, email and mobile and can offer same-day site inspection service.
- We can offer pre-application advice, should you wish to discuss your proposal before submitting a formal application.
- We have well-established links with the council’s planning, licensing and highways sections, as well as the London Fire Brigade, providing you with a ‘one-stop shop’ for your application.
- We will issue a completion certificate upon satisfactory completion of building works on site, following compliance with all relevant building regulations.
Search our database and view building control applications since 1st April 1996. For applications prior to this date, please contact our technical support team on 020 8753 4865, 3447 or 2537.
Building regulations approved documents (opens in new window)
Contact LABC (opens in new window)
Report an incident to the Health and Safety Executive (opens in new window)
Find out about the Competent Persons Scheme (opens in new window)
Contact the body responsible for Approved Inspectors (opens in new window)