Statement of accounts
Hammersmith and Fulham Council's statement of accounts and annual audit and inspection letters.
Publications produced by Corporate Finance:
- Statement of Accounts 2013-14 Unaudited ( pdf 950kb)
- Pension Fund Accounts IAS26 disclosure re Note 19 ( pdf 250kb)
- Audit Public Notice (pdf 11.6kb)
- Public Inspection Guidance 2013-14 (pdf 19.5kb)
- Statement of Accounts 2012-13 (pdf 577kb)
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit 2012-2013 (pdf 18.9kb)
- Audit Public Notice (pdf 14.5kb)
- Statement of Accounts 2011-12 (pdf 536kb)
- Summary of Accounts 2011-12 (pdf 718kb)
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit 2011-2012 (pdf 14kb)
- Audit Public Notice (pdf 15kb)
- Statement of Accounts 2010-2011 (pdf 568kb)
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit 2010-2011 (pdf 15kb)
- Audit Public Notice 2010-2011 (pdf 11kb)
- Statement of Accounts 2009-2010 (pdf 1.3mb)
- Summary of Accounts 2009-2010 (pdf 4.43mb)
- Auditor's Opinion 2009-2010 (pdf 198kb)
- Statement of Accounts 2008-2009 (pdf 793kb)
- Summary of Accounts 2008-2009 (pdf 1.42mb)
- Auditor's Opinion 2008-2009 (pdf 22kb)
Audit Commission Annual Audit and Inspections:
- Annual Audit and Inspection Letter 2011-2012 (pdf)
- Annual Audit and Inspection Letter 2010-2011 (pdf)
- Annual Audit and Inspection Letter 2009-2010 (pdf)
- Annual Audit and Inspection Letter 2008-2009 (pdf)
- Annual Audit and Inspection Letter 2007-2008 (pdf)
- Annual Audit and Inspection Letter 2006-2007 (pdf)
- Annual Audit and Inspection Letter 2005-2006 (pdf)
- Annual Audit and Inspection Letter 2004-2005 (pdf)
Revenue and Capital Budget:
- Revenue and Capital Budget Book 2014 (pdf 3.6mb)
- Budget Book 2013 (pdf 1.3mb)
- Budget Book 2012 (pdf 1.2mb)
- Budget Book 2011 (pdf 1.3mb)
- Budget Book 2010 (pdf 4.2mb)
- Budget Book 2009 - part 1 (pdf 347kb)
- Budget Book 2009 - part 2 (pdf 317kb)
- Revenue Budget Book 2008-2009
- Revenue Budget Book 2007-2008 Introduction (pdf)
- Corporate Summaries 2007-2008 Estimates (pdf)
Pension Fund Accounts:
- Actuarial Valuation Report 2013 (pdf 353kb)
- Pension Fund Annual Report 2012-2013 (pdf 960 kb)
- Pension Fund Communications Policy Statement (pdf 232kb)
- Pension Fund Annual Report 2011-2012 (pdf 90kb)
- Pension Fund Accounts 2011-2012 (pdf 640kb)
- Pension Fund Annual Report 2010-2011 (pdf 74kb)
- Pension Fund Accounts 2010-2011 (pdf 817kb)
- Pension Fund Leaflet 2010-2011 (pdf 40kb)
- Pension Fund Auditor's Opinion 2009-2010 (pdf 79kb)
- Pension Fund Annual Report 2009-2010 (pdf)
- Pension Fund Accounts 2009-2010 (pdf)
- Pension Fund Annual Report 2008-2009 (pdf 588kb)
Pension Fund Statements:
- Funding Strategy Statement 2014 (pdf 129kb)
- Statement of Investment Principles 2012 (pdf)
- Governance Compliance Statement 2011 (pdf)
Who makes up the Corporate Finance Team?
Corporate Strategy and Resources Section
Financial Revenue Planning
The coordination of annual corporate revenue budget and MTFS process, facilitating the setting of a balanced budget. This process allows the Council to meet its statutory budget setting responsibilities.
The review of emerging policies and guidance in relation to local government finance to analyse the potential impact on the Council. The support and challenge to some corporate projects.
The coordination, challenge and review of revenue monitoring information, including salaries monitoring.
Corporate Accountancy and Capital Section
The Corporate Accountancy Team is responsible for the provision of specialist technical accountancy and tax advice(including VAT) and for ensuring that the Council complies with statutory accounting standards and practices. These include: The Code of Practice on Local Authority Accounting in the UK, Accounts and Audit regulations and the Service Reporting Code of Practice (SeRCOP; previously BVACOP). The section is also responsible for the co-ordination and production of the Council’s Annual Statement of Accounts and in-year closing statements together with the production of the Whole of Government Accounts and other government returns. The team looks after Council's accounting policies and the maintenance of the Chart of Accounts.
The Capital Team serve as the source of expertise on all aspects of Capital monitoring and accounting for the Council. They produce, co-ordinate and maintain the Capital Programme, undertake quarterly capital monitoring, serve as financial support for capital projects, produce government capital returns, maintain the finance fixed asset and lease registers and undertake year-end capital accounting.
Finance IT Section
This Section is responsible for developing, implementing and supporting the Corporate Financial and Procurement Systems and for providing IT support to all staff in the Finance department.
This section consists of the Systems Support Team and the Systems Development Team.
Page last updated: 17/07/2014