Committee reports, minutes and agendas
On the following pages you will be able to find information about the work of the formal and informal committees which are responsible for managing the affairs of Hammersmith & Fulham Council, details of elected councillors and how decisions are made. The information includes meeting dates, reports, minutes and agendas. You can also find information about how you can engage in the decision making process.
While every effort is made to ensure that as much as possible of the information relating to the work of these committees is publically available, certain items will be withheld from publication either in whole or part for legal reasons or to protect sensitive information which may prejudice the public interest if it were to be published.
- View the contact details, roles and responsibilities of councillors together with their statutory declarations of interests and gifts and hospitality received
- Search an archive of past and present committee agendas, reports and minutes
- View the current memberships of each committee
- View or download a calendar of meetings
- View the Key Decisions lists which the Council is due to consider
- Search the principal decisions taken by committees and individual cabinet members
- Search committee documents
- View the scheme of members allowances showing their entitlement and payments
- Browse the Council’s constitution including terms of reference of each committee
- Stay in touch with what’s going on in the local community by subscribing to electronic copies of agendas and minutes for individual committees