Committee meetings and agendas
Transport, Environment and Residents Services Select Committee
Purpose of committee
The Committee is responsible for the scrutiny of any aspect of policy, provision and performance related to :
· the local environment and economy, including matters relating to the Street Scene, parks and open spaces, recycling and environmental sustainability, parking policy, waste disposal, street cleansing, refuse collection, cemeteries, biodiversity, transport and planning.
· quality of life, including policing, community safety, tackling anti-social behaviour, licensing and gambling, employment, adult education, cultural services and registration.
The discharge of the functions and responsibilities of a Crime and Disorder Committee in accordance with section 19 of the Police and Justice Act 2006 and regulations made under section 20 of the Act
Any other matter allocated by the Scrutiny Board
It also has lead responsibility for scrutinising the relevant Cabinet Member(s).
- Councillor Robert Iggulden
- Councillor Wesley Harcourt (Vice-Chairman)
- Councillor Ali de Lisle
- Councillor Lisa Homan
- Councillor Jane Law
- Councillor Gavin Donovan
- Councillor Steve Hamilton (Chairman)
- Councillor Michael Adam
- Councillor Iain Coleman
Support officer: Owen Rees. 0208 753 2088